We are now into month three of 2017 and I still find myself wondering where the time is going… Why is it flying by? It is true what they say. The older you get, the quicker it goes. 2016 definitely felt like a wasted year. I have talked about the things that have happened briefly in previous posts and how I attempted overcoming everything. So when 2017 rolled around, I was ready with a fresh mind and new goals. Lets list them out!
- Give more attention to the blog! – I have so many goals and dreams of what I want this blog to be so it’s time to make those happen
- Start really focusing on my all around health. – I have been on a weight loss journey for almost 5 years. This year I want to focus on it all! Mental, physical and emotional.
- Less phone time and social media. – Like every other person, I spend too much time on my phone. I want to try to cut this down to a healthier level.
- Spend more time outside! – *inserting silent plea for Spring…*
- Spend less money… – This is on anything and everything.
- Pay down as much debt as possible. – Stereotypical student loan and credit card debts… HELP!
- Write things down. – I am so bad with planners and lists. I always think I will remember what I need to do, where I need to go or what I need to get and I ALWAYS FORGET.
- More time for family and friends! – The most important people in my life that I don’t see as much as I would like. Priorities!
- More ME time!!! – This should really be at the top of the list because it is one thing I fail at… I always feel a little bad when I am wanting to spend more time with myself or be by myself. Less guilt, more relaxation!
- HAPPINESS & SIMPLICITY! – This one speaks for itself ❤
If anyone would like to see blog posts on any of these specific items, let me know! I have plans for some but I want to create content that people want to see, also.
What are your goals for 2017? It’s never to late to make some or start achieving them! Let’s make 2017 the *actual* BEST!