We all have them.. Those things that make us run back to the store time and time again. It is the items that we stock up on. Buy multiples at one time. Spend more money on ONE item than we ever thought possible. And those items we hope NEVER get discontinued or we will be forced to cry, throw a tantrum and write a letter or email demanding the product back! These are those items for me. The must haves. The holy grails.
Beauty and makeup products have been things I have grown to love the last few years. These are the products I use pretty much on the daily:
- Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser: This has been my go-to face wash for a few years. It is so light on the skin and just feels clean. I have tried many different things in between using this one and always go back.
- Simple Micellar Make-Up Removing Wipes: These get off EVERY ounce of makeup on your face. It is a great way to pre-cleanse the skin!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: I have no words… This product has changed the overall appearance of my skin. I have dry skin and this just helps hydrate it so much! Especially in these very dry, cold Minnesota winters.
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Rocket Mascara in Blackest Black: You guys! I love this mascara so much I almost REFUSE to purchase any other mascara. I have literally been using this since I was 15 or 16 and I can’t even fathom the thought of using something else. So good! Target always has this one on sale, which is even better!
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Fair: The best concealer for my skin. Always one I go back to whenever I attempt to use something else. It is the best for hiding those under eye circles. #TeamNoSleep
What are your must have, every day beauty products?? I am always open to try new things! Also, who loves favorites posts?! I know they are some of my favorite posts to read and videos to watch!
Until next time…