Hi friends! It has been too long since I have written a blog post. I missed my days of sitting down and writing. I got a new job and I am now entering my busiest time of the year. Hello football!!(and Fall….)
Over the last month, I have noticed many things that have changed about myself. Some good and some bad. One major thing is excuses… I could be deemed the QUEEN of excuses. I have completely slacked on working out(let’s be honest, all year..), eating semi-good and pretty much every aspect. I feel like I haven’t felt “good” since the middle of May. Granted, life has been going a million miles a minute and has been never-ending. We moved, I went to Mexico, had a birthday, concerts, family time, etc.. It has been one thing after another. But now we are almost done with 2017 and it’s time to get serious.
In today’s post, I will be talking about my top goals for the rest of 2017! Here we go!!
- Fitness! – This is the most important for me, currently. I used to have the routine of all routines a few years ago. My days were down to the second. I am finding it extremely difficult to get back into it. My eating wasn’t the best but, I was moving and grooving enough to where it wasn’t 100% effecting me. I have so many friends that live and breathe fitness. One is even a bikini competitor! She’s a special breed of human, though 😉 How do you guys stay motivated to keep your fitness routines up when life is crazy?! Comment below!
- Diet! – We are all guilty of slipping and sliding on our daily meals. But, I have reached an ENTIRELY different level… I attended WE Fest 2017 here in Minnesota at the beginning of August and, y’all, I think I have had a small bag of chips almost everyday since! WTF!! I am not a chip girl, not even a snacker but man, we had so much left over food and I, clearly, had no control. I am also not a huge breakfast eater which is SO BAD. I can’t eat eggs and hardly ever have time to make a smoothie or anything so, I grab what I can or go without. I want to change all aspects of my diet. Slowly but surely, I will get there.
- CREDIT CARDS! – Okay… I know I said fitness was most important but, this one is like being first place in the Olympics. It is my biggest stresses and the four, yes, four, things, I need GONE! Or, at least down to zero. Apparently it is bad for your credit to close a credit card..(insert eye roll emoji here). If there is ever anything I could recommend to anyone, it would be to never USE a credit card. Get one because it is good for your credit and helps build your credit score. I try to use my biggest on for emergencies only. That didn’t really happen… LOL! (insert crying emoji). I will be creating a document to help me keep track of what I owe and what I pay. Stay tuned!
- Savings! – I will put it simply… I NEED TO START SAVING MONEY!!! 😉
- Blogging! – If you know me, or have read any of my previous posts, you know this blog is what I want my life to be at some point in the, not so near, future. I have big plans for it and hope to be more continuous. I have enjoyed everyones feedback, comments, love and support from previous posts. So, what does everyone want to see?? I need ideas!
There is just over four months left in the year. These are the four things I want to have good and started so when 2018 finally does roll around, I will be ready! 2018…. slow down, Lindsey. It’s not even September! I will try to do smaller posts about each goal separately to track my progress and to show you guys if I am actually doing it!
What are your goals, plans, etc for the rest of the year?? Let me know below!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!! ❤