Thank you for visiting my site! You are probably wondering who this random girl on the internet is. Well, instead of narrowing things down in a paragraph, here is a list of things that best describe who I am.
- Baking is my middle name. There is nothing I love more then getting in the kitchen and baking for my family and friends. Cupcakes for the win!
- I have my degree in Culinary Arts but it turns out I would rather just cook for my mom and no one else because it stresses me out. Which is why I bake…
- My dog is pretty much my best friend. I will put anyone and anything below that pup. Other than my mother… Of course.
- I’ve been on a weight loss journey for about 3-1/2 years. So many stories to tell but that’s a different post for a different day.
- I can quote every Fast and Furious movie ever made. Including the songs. Yes, I have a problem. Dom and Letty are the ultimate OTP!
- Starbucks, Starbucks, Starbucks. Enough said.
- I would rather answer an email than a phone call. Unless it is my mother. Then I would rather answer the phone call.
- I’m the type of person that starts listening to Christmas music in July and despises the thought of Halloween. Christmas for the win. Until Easter rolls around. Then give me all the ham and cheesy potatoes!
- I may not enjoy Halloween, but ‘Hocus Pocus’ is the one movie I will watch over and over in the fall. “Sis-taaaaahs!!!”
- Shopping should be it’s own form of working out. Black Friday is my Super Bowl.
- Until the actual Super Bowl… Will the Minnesota Vikings ever make it? Or the Houston Texans? Who would I root for if they played each other? I just started a debate with myself.
- JJ Watt. What more is there to say about JJ Watt? (We can’t be friends if you don’t know who this man is.” HINT: He wears the number 99 and is THE defensive player of the NFL. If you don’t know what the NFL is, we definitely can’t be friends. I’m only kidding. Kind of…)
- I developed a love for makeup, hair and clothes late in my teens. Now I think my mom wishes I didn’t know what makeup was. Colour Pop is life!
- I have irrational fears of snakes, sharks and eggs. Yes, eggs. the item I only use for baking and nothing else. Scrambled or over easy? How about neither and in a cake or cookie dough, instead?
- I’m a concert junkie. I will plan my life around a concert. Luke Bryan, Lady Gaga and P!NK are ones to see over and over.
- I could watch ‘One Tree Hill’ and “Gilmore Girls’ over and over. And I have. or 6 times. Maybe more. But who’s really counting…
- Sons of Anarchy. What took some 7 years, only took me about 3 weeks. I felt like my head was going to explode from so many “WTF’s” and “are you kidding me’s” because, lets be real(spoiler), worst series finale of all time???
- I have an unhealthy relationship with pasta. Any size, shape or sauce type. I won’t judge. As long as it’s in my belly, I don’t really care.
- Were Ross and Rachel on a break? Or were the writers just trying to screw with us? We might never fully know, nor care, because(spoiler) she got off the plane.
- My sister is 5 years older than but we basically share a birthday. She’s the next day after mine. People can’t comprehend how were are so far apart but have birthdays so close together. It’s quite simple… We aren’t twins.
- My nephews are, always will be, my favorite men ever. Sorry future husband. And JJ Watt.
- Creating a happy and fulfilling life for ME is my number goal. Happiness cannot be measured when it comes to you.
Welcome to my blog! Or, my own little piece of the internet. I hope you come back!
If you want to explore my life more, follow me on social media!
My life, loves and addictions in photos: